Your Privacy is important to us
Use of information:
- Cameron will not collect information about individuals except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
- The data collected is relevant to and necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- If you contact us through our website we collect your name and address and any other information you may enter into the form.
- We do not store card details to our server. Payments over the phone are taken with a Barclaycard payment system.
- We do not sell information.
- We will only share information with our trusted subcontractors where absolutely necessary.
- We do not use your information for marketing purposes unless you actively sign up for this.
Computer profile information:
- All web pages on camerongardens.co.uk are encrypted via a secure https encryption method, meaning data exchanged between your browser and our website is safe.
- The Cameron website automatically detects information relating to the display properties of your computer. This information is collected to help us understand the ways through which our site is viewed and to help ensure that they receive the best service possible.
- Any information submitted to this site is used expressly for the use of Cameron.
- We make all efforts to ensure that data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If you require any changes to be made please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.